Sunday, September 18, 2011

September Birthdays!!

RONDA LOU BENSON WELCH aka MY MOTHER :) 
September 12th


Happy Birthday to my BEAUTIFUL momma! We celebrated her birthday on Sept. 12th and had a blast! Shopping at Nordy's and lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. Yum! Man I love these ladies :) Mom you are amazing and I am so blessed to call you my mother! Thank you for all you do and your sweet example. You are an angel on earth and my best friend. You embody everything it means to be a mother and are so selfless and giving. You truly inspire me! :) I hope you had a fabulous birthday! I know I had a blast celebrating with you! ;)


 (love this picture of these three! so beautiful!!!)


After shopping we went to visit my Nana and we had delicious German Chocolate cake and sang happy birthday. This is Elle helping my mom blow out her candles. So sweet :)


BRITTNY WELCH
September 18th


Sister Brittny Welch is out serving in the Netherlands and speaking Dutch! She is a superstar and one AMAZING missionary! She currently got made senior companion and has been doing great! She got put in as a senior companion really early on in the game and was a little nervous, but if anyone is up for a challenge she is! She has always risen to the occasion and can do anything! I am so proud of her and love her so much!
Brittny I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!! We all love you and pray for you daily! Thank you for your example! Just know we are all thinking of you back home and hoping your day is fabulous. Eat lots of cake or German/Dutch goodies to celebrate ok?? :) And watch for our packages! They will get to you soon! ;)


This is the outfit Brittny sent Presley! We just got it yesterday! Isn't it darling?? We love it and so does Pres. THANKS Britt! You are so thoughtful! She wore it to church today and everyone loved it :) nice works sista. And again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


DAVID OLSON WELCH aka MY FATHER :) 
September 24th


And last but surely not least is my daddio's birthday on the 24th. Man September is totally a party month for our family! A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dad! He is so amazing and such a good father! He has always worked so hard and always sacrificed for our family. I am so lucky to have such an awesome father and friend. He is so reliable and so sweet. Thank you dad for being the man you are. I am so blessed to have you in my life and call you dad! Can't wait to celebrate your birthday with you this weekend! :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!!!!!! 
 I love you all SOOOOOOOO much and hope you each have a very special day. You all deserve it! 
love always & eternity,
Chan

3 comments:

  1. Great post Chantell! Thanks for spending the birthday with me. I loved every minute, but then what's not to love about new shoes and Cheesecake Factory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..your mom is gorgeous. And that baby! Love her! I have a good friend out here who served in the Netherlands. Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We both know you are the gorgeous one that I dream of looking like and becoming because you just have it all together and you know what life is really about and I simply look up to you more than you know! Ps- gateway... oh ya baby... here we come ;)

    -Harry (Potter) Hansen

    ReplyDelete