Sunday, October 9, 2011

Family Pictures...Lots of Pictures!































We had to get some family pictures done while this little gal is still little! So we ventured back to good old Cache Valley and had them done. Izlas Imaging by Eric Richards, did them and he did great! We had so much fun and it was very laid back. Which was a nice surprise! Pictures always make me a little nervous, especially with a little one because I have NO idea what kind of mood she is going to be in haha. And sometimes for her, enough is enough. But she did great and I was so proud of her! So here ya go, take a look. I put tons up, so I hope you don't mind, but we had to document! Happy Sunday :)

4 comments:

  1. You know I LOVE these! Especially want a copy of the first one! Darling little family you are! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures! Cute family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO BEAUTIFUL! Okay you seriously are amazingly gorgeous and so is your little family :) I love the ones where you are sitting down with her legs over joels, way cute. and I also love the ones of beautiful pres's eyes!! Cute! I absolutely love these! I wouldn't mind a copy of one to put on our fridge!! :)

    ReplyDelete