Sunday, September 4, 2011

Presley's Blessing Day


What a special day! Presley Claire was blessed today in the Kingston Ward by her father Joel. It was such a neat day and Joel did a great job! She is lucky to have him as a daddy, he loves her oh so much and gave her a beautiful blessing. It was so awesome to have family and friends there with us today! It meant so much and I'm so glad that they made it out! So a big thank you to all who made it!! You guys are awesome! (This picture was taken at the end of the day and needless to say she was pretty exhausted and not the happiest camper on the block! She is just used to mom and her at home so she had a little bit of a people overload. haha. But aren't all babies like that?! I don't know :) but she was today haha.)
My mother made her the most BEAUTIFUL blessing dress! She truly is so amazing and so talented!! Everyone kept asking where I got her dress and I got to tell them proudly that it was custom made by my mom :) Thanks mom! It is stunning and she will love it forever!(As will I!)
Baby girl and I right before we got in the car to head to her blessing!
My daddy and me! Oh I love him so much! He is the best!
This is my sweet grandpa, Gordon Clair Benson. This is the grandpa that Presley is named after :)
Grandma and Grandpa Benson. So glad that they made it to her blessing!! It meant so much to us and I was so happy that my grandpa Benson was able to stand in the circle when she was blessed. Thanks you two! Love you loads :)
The 4 generations picture! My beautiful mother, me, Presley, and my beautiful Grandma Benson.

Liza and Presley both had a big weekend! Liza was baptized on Saturday and Presley was blessed on Sunday. I had to get a picture of them together in their beautiful white dresses. These two are very similar! They both had similar birth stories and were quick labors, they were both little 6 lb. babies, and they both have beautiful blue eyes and brown hair! Can't wait to see them as they grow up together. Her cousins sure do love her! Harley and Liza are always the first to have their hands and arms scrubbed up to their shoulders so they can hold her haha. And sweet Tayia and Bergen always want to hold her as well. I wish we lived closer to them so they could see her more and get more holding time! We will just have to go out and visit them more often!






Thanks again everyone for sharing this special day with us! We love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Day! Thanks for posting all of those pictures, making memories with Presley. She is one lucky girl to have such amazing parents.

    ReplyDelete