Monday, September 5, 2011

Party with Presley













These are the many faces of Presley Robbins! haha. She is a hoot and we have so much fun together! She is 8 weeks already!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!? Where did the time go! I know, I know, all mothers say that! But seriously, I can't believe how fast she is growing and how much more aware she is of her surroundings. She is so observant and is soaking everything in. She is such a smiley baby and is even starting to giggle a little bit! (it kind of sounds like a cough/laugh/scream all at the same time! hahaha but it is the cutest thing ever!)
Her neck is getting so strong and she is great at holding it up and keeping it stable all by herself. She has already rolled over several times (the first time being when she was 9 days old). She has way strong legs and can totally stand up and hold herself up with me just stabling her and helping her balance. She holds all her weight! She is a rock star :)

She is definitely a little homebody! She likes to be home with mom and dad and gets a little overwhelmed when there are lots of people (we found that out on her blessing day, poor girl!) But that is totally normal when you are just used to hanging out with two people all the time and then get passed around and held by people you aren't familiar with. I would probably freak out too haha.

Presley and I get to party all day with each other. I love it! I wouldn't rather do anything else. She is my world and I feel so blessed to be her mom! I am so grateful to my amazing husband who works so hard so I can be a stay at home mom. It is so important to both of us and I don't take it for granted for a second. I love being with her and devoting my time to raising her. She is my little sweetheart.

Love you Pres! Don't grow up too quick on me :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh Chantell! She's so precious! I love her many faces and I'm sure she is just such a blast to be with! :) You are such a great mommy and you look great! I love reading your blog and keeping up with you on Facebook! It's so fun to read about everything you're up to and seeing new pictures of your sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is SO beautiful, adorable and every other great adjective :) You are, as I knew you would be, the CUTEST mom in the world and I am so grateful you are able to be home with babe! :) Its so much fun, You realiZe the importance of it more and
    more as they grow up! Even at 16 months I see how important it is. I love you SOOOOOOO MUCH. I am gonna text you after I get this little rugrat to sleep so we can meet up at gateway maybe this week with our girls?! Eh?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the faces, she's so cute! Live it up time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog will soon ONLY be pics of this sweet little Presley. She's your life now, right? Oh, what a sweet doll she is. I love that mouth of hers. Just want to kiss her. Wish I'd seen you guys when I was in Utah. Dang! Just tell Joel you need to move out east for a season and come live near us!!

    ReplyDelete