Thursday, October 27, 2011

Chantell is the Best!

My precious wife is the best!  While I'm sitting at work around 4:00 I get a message from Chantell asking when I will be home.  This is not necessarily out of the ordinary so I don't think much of it.  However, it does give me the proper motivation to stop what I'm working on and head home, since I had put in eight hours by then.


When I arrive home, to my surprise, I find these notes on the door!


Isn't she the best!  I still don't even know what I did to be a recipient of 'Husband Appreciation Day'.  Anyways, I walked through the door to find that the house smelled like freshly cooked (or I should appropriately say slowly crock pot cooked) chicken chili! (Not pictured but delicious!)  Perfect for a brisk Fall day!
Once my mind cleared of how good it smelled I noticed an entire new wardrobe of Fall clothes layed out on the couch.  (I understand that to some of you women reading this it might not be a 'full wardrobe' but it is to me :))  Thanks to Chanty and her fashion skills I don't look like a hood rat!  Thanks babe!


I just thought I might share with the world that Chantell is wonderful!  I love her so much!  And I am so lucky to be married to her.  She takes such good care of Presley and me and we are lucky to be her family! I am grateful for you Chantell! I love you!

3 comments:

  1. She is the best! And how sweet of you to post about it! :) You two are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so cool of you to post Joely! Astronomical in fact. Chant is the best wife ever, I want to be just like her! ;) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete