Monday, October 4, 2010

Oh how time does fly!

Wow, I'm in major need of a new post! It is already OCTOBER!! Can you believe it?? I can't, but I do love it! I love the fall, and the rain, and the leaves changing colors, Halloween, oh just all of it! mmmmm :) I promise I will do a post soon, with lots of pictures showing what we have been up to! But as for now, I can't. Sorry :( but I have 5 tests this week...yep, you heard me...5! blah blah blah, that's how I feel right now. So sadly I must go study! Pray for me pretty please! I am going to need it!
Adios Amigos :)

2 comments:

  1. man you have me on a string my friend! I go to see a new post and am SOOOOOO excited... only to see a short paragraph of measly words! :) you had better ace those tests and then put up some pictures and stories for my viewing pleasure. or else! ;) or else I will have to come up there and make you do it myself. okay then. best regards from reaganator, and nickolaly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where you were! Can't wait for your post. Good luck on your tests!

    ReplyDelete