Saturday, May 1, 2010

Viva Lake Mead

Lake Mead...the beginning of a wonderful adventure!
Las Vegas Temple! It was sooo pretty!
Beautiful day on the Lake!
Temple trip! Joel and I got to do sealings and the others did baptisms. It was so pretty inside!
Brandon G. jumping the wake! Our friends are pretty talented!! They were throwing all kinds of tricks! They were soooo fun to watch!
The water got a little choppy and Brad had to deal with its wrath!! haha hilarious!
Me surfing! It was a blast! The water was really cold that day...hence the dry suit! Luckily it was in the upper 80's/90's though! Oh Nevada, you treated us well.
Christian P. soaring!
A bunch of the girls!
Lunch on the dock
Jason.....amazing! He jumped right over them, they didn't even see him coming!


Joel jumping off the roof of the port-a-potty! haha that boy is crazy!
Me wakeboarding

Joel throwing a back roll! This cat has skills! He threw a tantrum for the first time and landed it! It was sooooooo smooth!

40 friends, 3 boats, and sunny weather is sure to equal a great time!!

4 comments:

  1. Looks SUPER fun chanty! Should have joined you! Maybe next time.. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun time! Glad you made it home w/o injury, that's a first isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chant! You have a darling blog! I'm so happy I found it - I think we're good enough friends it's not stalking right... Ha!

    What a fun trip - totally a perfect start to the summer! Now if we could just get some more sun here in O-town we'd be great huh...

    Love you cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! I am so glad you are posting more!! you are my bestie and I love seeing what you are up to :) That looks like a right good time if I do say so myself!!!!! Man I cant wait for boating this summer. Reags got a little American flag swimsuit and cover up, it is so cute! Patriotic family eh? Hey, I know. :) Love you rascal- and I must say.. you look good in the wet suit! Why didn't we think to get purple weber wet suits for our hill rolling goals?! What were we thinking?!

    ReplyDelete