Saturday, May 22, 2010

May Happenings

Shay had her baby on the famous Cinco De Mayo! She had a darling baby girl and they named her Reagan. She is oooh soooo cute! I love her already! She is beautiful! Brittny and I got to go to the hospital and visit her. It was so much fun and I loved seeing Shay and holding that cute little baby! Shay is one of my best friends from Ogden. We met at college at good ol' Weber State and we have been best friends ever since. This girl is AMAZING! I love her to death! She is going to be such an amazing mommy! Congrats Shay, you did it!! :)


ReAL Salt Lake game! This game was a blast to go to. Friends, great game, cool stadium, what more could you ask for? ...good weather?? haha. We did get rained on a bit, but it wasn't too bad. :) Thanks Pete for the invite! It was so much fun!



Brooke and Johnny's WEDDIN! :)



Our friends Johnny and Brooke got married!! It was so fun to go to their wedding in the Salt Lake Temple. They are so cute together and Brooke made a gorgeous bride!! Congrats guys! We love you!

4 comments:

  1. You have a blog!! Can we add you to the beecherfam blog list? Please, oh please? You two are so freaking cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look GREAT! :) did I ever tell you you are GORGEOUS!? cause you are :) and you are my bestie too :) I am looking pretty hammered in those pics... as I should after pushin out a nearly 9 pound beauty :) haha LOVE YOU! oh.. and you should come visit me and reagy soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since when did you have a blog!? This is fantastic news. I added you to my list. My blog is private so let me know if you want an invite. See you tomorrow at our game! Hopefully the weather will let us play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cortney! Yes, I would love love an invite! My email is chantellwelch@gmail.com. :) And I can't wait for our game! I'm so sick of this rainy weather!
    And to Darla, Yes ma'am! We'd love to be on it :) And by the way, I miss you girl! I haven't seen you in ages!! You need to come visit!

    ReplyDelete