Monday, June 29, 2009

Morning Adventure!

So, this morning Joel and I were able to spend a little time together so we thought we'd go exploring in Cinci. I took a bunch of cool pictures of the city and the painted murals on the walls.
So.....enjoy! :)Us practicing our modeling skills.........don't worry, we won't quit our day jobs! haha.

Here is one of the murals painted on the wall. They have tons all along a huge wall by the river and they are all about Cincinnati's history. It's way cool!

One thing I love about here is all of the cool bridges! There are so many and they all look aweseome!


This is when we were driving across. I tend to stick my arms and hands out the windows to get good pictures :)

1 comment:

  1. ACTUALLY...y'all are pretty enough to be models and make a chunk of change...it is just the wardrobe or lack thereof that would keep you where you are!!

    You two are so beautiful. Hmmmm, Mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete