Tuesday, June 18, 2013

California Family Vacation!

California Beach house Trip! This was such a fun family vacation and we loved every minute!!! A big thanks to my mom and dad for making it all possible!!!! 

This trip was amazing! We stayed on the Balboa peninsula in Newport, CA in a cute beach house! It was pretty ideal! 

Our cute house! 

Presley enjoying the view and climbing the balcony...

Enjoying the sun! 

Meeting sweet Beckham for the first time!

Burying babies legs in the sand!

Bike rides!!! My fav activity when in Cali- riding along the boardwalk and exploring amazing neighborhoods!



These two were besties! Any time they were apart Presley would always loudly exclaim, "I want Boss!" Haha she loves him. 

Our little family on the beach!

Presley was in seventh heaven when we went to Disneyland! She LOVES Whinnie the Pooh and Tigger! :) 



Bike riding and I snuck a pick with my pops! Love him :)

We went to see the gorgeous Newport temple! 




Me and Tay watching the body surfers shred in the Ocean! They were awesome and the waves were intense!! 



We love Disneyland!!

My dads face is priceless :) his eyes are closed and mine look closed but it's only cause I have the squints when I smile and I was laughing histerically loving every minute of Space Mountain! It's pretty amazing, especially after riding a million kiddie rides haha. 

They love their Papa Dave! 


Disney Parade! Pres and I loved it! 




Cute Marmie and Presley! She loves her ma-ee to the moon!! 


Thanks again mom and dad!!! We had a blast!!!! Love you!!!



2 comments:

  1. I can't even handle how gorgeous you are! Such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U guys look soo darling!!!! And.... We went to that SAME parade and beach just barely!!!!!!!!!! We were there the 20-25 I think..... We're we there at the same time???! I miss u dearly gorgeous girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete