Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Lotus Temple

As we were out exploring we saw the Lotus Temple! So we thought we would go check it out! They have a huge llama farm, parrots, peacocks, and bunnies. Presley loved it! Except the parrot was pure evil!! Pres was so excited to see it and when we went up to it, it screamed SO loud in our face and scared Presley to death!! I've never seen her cry so hard! Poor baby!!
We quickly moved over to the llamas and she loved them. They were much nicer!
It was a pretty cool place! They even offer yoga classes that I think I will go try out! It was a fun family adventure!

2 comments:

  1. So, I have to say that I love picture 4. It looks like Presley is wearing a set of ears and both her and the llama are looking at each other like, "What you looking at?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is this at? It looks like a fun place to visit.

    ReplyDelete