Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sick Baby :(

Presley had a bit of a rough week. She has been very congested and stuffed up. It is so sad to see her have a hard time! It really breaks my heart and I want to just take it away from her. I took her to the doctor and they did some suctioning to get the mucus out. It was so sad...she did not like it, and there was quite a bit of it! But they checked everything else out and her lungs and ears look great. She just has some bad sinus congestion. So thankfully it's nothing too serious, but it is still sad and she sounds awful when she is so stuffed up and trying to breath. Lots of snorting and crying :( But all in all she is being a trooper! I just snuggle her all day and try to help her to sleep. The doc told us to do the Saline Spray and suction when needed. So hopefully they will help clear it up! Wish us luck!

Still smiling even when she is sick. Oh how I love this little lady! She is my world :)

4 comments:

  1. Her smiles are incredible! So sad she has been stuffy! Hope she gets better soon, love that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is precious!! So sad that she's not feeling well. Hope it gets better. How are you doing? I know it can be difficult with the first but know that you're doing a good job. She's adorable. Love that smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her sooooo much! Can we go to gateway in the next few weeks and play? Oh I just miss her and you so much. Reagy does too :) She told me she is excited to meet her OTHER best friend Pres. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emmett had a cold for the first 8 weeks of his life, no joke! We did the saline and suctioning at home every day and it helped.

    ReplyDelete