Sunday, July 10, 2011

Miss Presley

Baby Presley with her head of dark hair! Love it!! Perfect for bows and headbands ;)
Aunt Monica and Grandma and Grandpa Robbins
Brooke and baby girl
Aunt Michelle

Uncle Jordan and Aunt Michelle
Auntie Shay, me, and baby Pres
Aunt Tiffany
Grandma and Grandpa Welch
Auntie Tanielle loving on baby Presley
Jill, Presley, and me


Here are some of the many visitors that came to visit us and baby Presley in the hospital. She is definitely one loved baby! We can't get enough of her and all of these sleepless nights are totally worth it! Although I'm sure I may be singing a different tune in the nights to come haha. Right now I am just running off of adrenalin and I stay awake just staring at her she is so perfect! We love our little girl very much and are in awe that she is all ours. We are totally enthralled by her!

I'm trying to document everything so that my sister that is on a mission can stay in the loop and keep updated. She made me promise to post lots of pictures, so this is for you Britters! Love you and miss you like crazy!!

2 comments:

  1. yay! I am so glad you will posting lots! we got rid of our facebook finally so this is my only route of seeing my cute niece ;) Love you darling you look so beautiful and happy and Presley is the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful baby! COngrats to you guys! So sweet! And I love that she has so many aunties! ;))

    ReplyDelete