Saturday, April 23, 2011

GrAdUaTiOn!!

We did it! And the cool part is that we did it together! Joel and I both graduated on Friday; April 22, 2011 from Weber State University. He graduated with his bachelors in Communications: Public Relations and Advertising with a minor in Japanese and I graduated with my bachelors in Family Studies and a minor in Criminal Justice. Yay for being college grads! :)
Thank you so much family for coming and supporting us! It meant so much! We love you!
Joel and his buddies pretty excited to be done!

Showing off the baby bump! (for posterity reasons of course! I had to document so baby girl could see that she was part of the graduation party)
Me, Cortney, and Shaylee
My friends and I messing around before line-up. Getting ready to walk! :) Woot!
We are all grown up! :) Well kinda.... :)
haha so I know that I look higher than a kite...don't worry, I wasn't of course! But I thought this picture was pretty funny so I just had to post it! There is nothing better then ending a post with a good ol' jumping picture right!? This shows our true excitement hahaha :)

4 comments:

  1. holy crap I am so jealous. That is sooooo awesome! I am so proud of you girl. That will be me in 6 months... I HOPE!!!! haha. oh man. You look darling. Love the bump :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you!! So exciting!! I too, am jealous! That'll be me in..maybe 10 years? I just got my Associates, so maybe sooner? Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm sure that feels great. And congratulations on the little bundle of joy that is on the way! That is so exciting. It's been a long time, I am happy to see you are doing well. (BTW, linked to your blog from Erica's) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to both of you! What an accomplishment. You should both feel very proud... and relieved that you're all done. Way to go guys! Oh, and Channy, you look adorable! Alicia had a baby bump when she graduated too, so darling!

    ReplyDelete