Sunday, July 18, 2010

Benson FaMiLy Reunion Fun Fun Fun!































(Disclaimer...this post starts at the bottom and works itself to the top in the order of things that went on! Just FYI :)...)
This is Joel and I rocking our .25 cent sunglasses! I know, I know....steal of a deal right!??? We ended up buying 6 pairs haha. We started our trip off right, thank you Evanston, WY!
This year at the reunion we got to have a sweet pinata party, go shooting, ate an amazing rib dinner! (Benson's are professionals at eating ribs!), horse back riding on grandpa's mountain, camp fires, visiting with cousins, staying up late, and just having a blast camping in the great outdoors! It was a blast! Can't wait for next year :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog =) You're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a blast thanks for posting it and THANKS for going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures! The horse back riding looked like so much fun! I can tell we missed out! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. now this is more like it! I am enjoying the many posts immensely! That trip looks rockin. and let me say.. you look smokin hot in those boots and shades! love it! haha! So i am just saying... just cause we have a baby doesn't mean you cant come down here and play games with us and eat some good fixins for dinner one night.. you guys are totally invited! So come. okay then- call me. ball is in your court. oh and you are a harry potter worlock. love you!

    ReplyDelete