Saturday, October 3, 2009

WOOOOT for Sapporo!!!




To many of you this probably doesn't make sense but I (Joel not Chanti) served my mission in Sapporo Japan and it was always our dream to hear the announcement of a temple to be built on the Island. I can only imagine all the members that are going to be crying when they hear the news. So many people have wanted this for soo long it is just amazing that it is actually happening now!
Upon hearing the news I was yelling and celebrating in the car soo much that I forgot I was driving and ran a red light and almost got smashed by a mini van!! It was great and embarrassing! And my phone started to go off with phone calls and messages of excited people. It is a fantastic feeling!



1 comment:

  1. I totally uinderstand the feelings. I was the same way when they announced the first temple in Japan (Tokyo), and then especially when they announced the temple in Fukuoka (where my mission home stood). I loved hearing the announcement of the temple in Sapporo. What a great blessing for such wonderful people.

    ReplyDelete