Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Pains of Marriage...

Well I figure our new blog is now plenty cute with all the new wedding pictures and pictures of Chantell. I wanted to let everyone know how our everyday married life is going. First of all we both Love it! We have tons of fun and everyday is a an adventure. I want to tell a little humorous story to explain how marriage is an adventure. (Well we thought it was funny at least...)
So we were sleeping last night and I randomly lashed out and HIT/PUNCHED my lovely sleeping wife right in the back!!! Chantell screamed out "Ouch!! What the heck!!? And I said "I thought it was Blu (my family's cat)!" Well in my dream I was fighting my family's cat Blu, or protecting myself from him. Anyone reading this might need to understand the relationship Blu and I have. Blu is my Nemesis! Well after the punching episode, Chantell was wide awake, I can't imagine why, and she was laughing hysterically. While I was laughing all I could say was "honey you gotta stop laughing, I am way too tired to laugh!" But as tired as I was I couldn't stop laughing either.
Anyways I guess you could say the moral of the story is, marriage is amazing and random. I love being with my best friend soo much! I will just have to sleep a little further away from her from now on. But.... We'll see how long that lasts! :)

2 comments:

  1. All in favor of nicknaming Chantell "Blu" as in "black and blue" say Aye.

    ReplyDelete